Saturday, November 29, 2008

Starting Out...

I decided about a year ago that I am too old for anything called a diary, and I am too inconsistent to write in a journal.  Plus, I don't like writing because my cursive is messy and hard to read.  But I  have so many feelings and random thoughts that I want to record for later (since of course I am going to write a memoir that will be Oprah's book club selection, making me incredibly rich and famous).  I figured that I'm on the computer so much anyway that I might as well just start a blog.  It'll be a journal for me, and it's not called a diary.  The name "BLOG" just screams modern teen, and that's what I am, obviously.  So I think this'll be good for me, and though I doubt anyone who has a life will read this, it'll be nice to have my feelings written down so that I can have them for later.  Plus it'll give me room in my head for more useless crap.

No comments: